. . . for Lauren and Lauren: and then I found $5

December 13, 2011

and then I found $5



I had this joke with my family in high school that when I was telling a story that was clearly not going over very well and I was losing my audience's attention I would just throw in there ".... and then I found $5.00!" Which always worked to make a bad story better. Well last weekend I was wearing a pair of jeans I hadn't worn in a long time (like five years or more long time) and I was at the store with my mom. I reached in my pocket and found five dollars. Funny how excited I was about finding an unexpected five dollars. I hope I haven't lost your attention already because I have no tricks now to get it back.


p.s. Should the flap on my boots fold down or stay up? I couldn't decide and changed it multiple times throughout the day today.





pleated poppy

7 comments:

lori said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love the outfit! the colors look great together!

Jodi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Score on the money find! Cute outfit, and I like the boots both ways!

Jessica Washburn said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute outfit. You've got my brain moving...I have that similar outfit...guess I'll put it together like that and wear it out tonight. I have boots like that too and I can't ever decide. I I think I usually wear them up, not folded but it's been so long I can't remember. :) Jessica

runningtobeskinny.com

skippysays said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your dress is adorable, and I love the color combo with the sweater! And I think the boots work either way, which is so fun!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

MacKensie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Adorable boots!!

xo

MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

Nicole said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ooo! that dress is totes gorgeous!

xoxo

Lauren said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha thats a good line, I'm going to have using that line with my students sometimes, love your fashion articles too.

- Lauren
http://teachersandclass.blogspot.com/