. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Dear Lauren,

January 11, 2012

Dear Lauren,

I'm still working on names for my two Laurens.  It gets confusing!



Dear sister -in law to be, 

1. Thanks for teaching me all of your posing techniques.  Maybe you should give lessons? : )   

2. This weekend I went and got my bridesmaid dress for your wedding.  Four months from tomorrow and you will marry my brother and "officially" be part of our family.  I am so excited for your day.  Our family couldn't be luckier to get you as a new addition!

My bridesmaid dress but it will be in solid red: 


3. I was thinking about our Christmas yesterday and was thinking about playing the new games we got for Christmas with my family.  I'm glad your aggressive, competitive side came out.  You're just what my brother needs!  
I love you Lauren!

Love,



Linking up with: 

Momma Go Round

pleated poppy


Photobucket



12 comments:

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That dress is so cute!!! Even though your bridesmaids dress is red, are you going to get that print too? Cuz it looks awesome on you!

Audrey
www.puttingmetogether.com

wHiT said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the bridesmaid dress!
-wHiT

www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The dress looks great on you!

Thanks for linking up; be sure to grab the badge so others can too!

Elisha(: said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love!!

The Arizona Russums said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love your frilly white and black top! so cute!

Carol Hines said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What amazes me about this picture is that it's JANUARY in CHICAGO!! Feels like spring (but not for long if we can believe the weatherman). The bridesmaid dress looks beautiful but it's even prettier in red. And I love having Lauren in our family too!

Meg {henninglove} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i love that dress on you cant wait to see it in red!

Lauren said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have to agree with everyone else that the dress looks fabulous on you! I love you and can't wait to finally be a part of your family for real! You're the best! Love you!

Erin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You look so pretty in that dress! :) Thanks for linking up :)

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

this is so sweet! i dont have brothers but i hope i marry into a large family with lots of fun siblings!


love your bridesmaids dress shape! that's going to look amaze in red!

XO, A

Katie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I know! How will I take pictures with 6 inches of snow?? :)

Megan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Just stumlbed upon your blog and this is SO sweet :) What a cute little note to your soon to be sister-in-law. Also, I love the details on that shirt - very cute!