. . . for Lauren and Lauren: We may as well be 80 . . .

January 3, 2012

We may as well be 80 . . .



A few weeks ago my husband and I were going to go to an old movie theater where they play one movie and you can order from this delicious sandwich shop and they'll bring you dinner during the movie.  They have a 5:30 and an 8:00 show time.  I asked my husband which one we should go to and he said, "well of course the 5:30 one, right?"

Then a week or two before that we were on our way to another early dinner to Olive Garden to use a gift card I had (which looking around us there were either older couples or families with young children).  On the way there we passed a newer restaurant and Chris said we still hadn't gone there.  When I told him we could go there instead he said, "Without a coupon?"  

Cheap, coupons and early eaters?  Although I'm proud I've transformed my husband into more of a thrifty homebody I am fearing I may be aging us too quickly! 






pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

18 comments:

Courtney B said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahaha, I loved this post so much! Totally the same as me and my hubs :)

Brittany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So funny! Love your outfit too...you look so pretty in pink!

Deanna Kohlhofer said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Okay, this totally made me giggle. Great post...thank you!

amy and jesse hudson said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You look great! This outfit has a lot of visual interest - go layering! Hey, if you have any posts that fit my Drab to Fab Challenge, I'd love to feature you on my blog later this week. Check out the challenge here:
http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/01/too-old-for-hollister-drab-to-fab.html

Cassi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the outfit. And the post was cute too

Katie {Party of Four} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So funny, we are the same! Im a new follower.

The Arizona Russums said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

haha! so cute! i love dressing like and acting like a granny!

Paige said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Well, you may act 80 but you look super cute while doing it!!! :)

paige

Alyson @Eisley Rae said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Here from WILW. That's so funny, we do the same thing.. and often!

Jessica Washburn said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

With age comes wisdom, so that's a good thing. ;) Cute outfit btw. You look familiar for some reason??

Erin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ha ha! Aw that's kinda sweet though :) You look so cute! :)

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh, girl. Tell me about it. At least you aren't looking 80 in your cute pink dress. :)

Audrey
www.puttingmetogether.com

girlymama said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOL! if you're 80, i must be 100. we're the same way!!

(you can't possibly be too old when you're that hip! CUTE outfit!!

Ania said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

what an adorable dress. it's super cute and I love the colour. I love layering dresses in the winter.

Flor said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have that same dress and i love it but haven't been able to figure out how to wear it in the winter.. you've given me some good ideas with grey sweater.. sweet :)
i had to laugh at your story.. me and my husband are like this too! haha!

frugalmommieof2 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm a new follower from the mingle with us hop. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog.

Lisa
http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

Lovelyladyjb said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOL, funny. That's how me and the bf are some days! It's okay though! New follower :)

Lauren said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Katie when I eventually move there I'm borrowing this dress. Super Cute outfit!