cardigan: old navy jeans: kohls shoes: target necklace: present from Chris
1. A few years ago Chris got me this necklace for Christmas. I had mentioned that I wanted a necklace with my initials engraved in it, and this actually was not what I had in mind.
But now I am so glad he got me what he did.
I love it and love it more that he picked it out himself.
2. I made my parent volunteers birthday cake popcorn and sent them home this week:
I've had to make many desserts this last week to bring to different things, and three of them have had funfetti cake mix in it.
3. Have you seen this video?
Chris shows me videos often and tells me before that I'm about to watch the funniest thing I've ever seen. Usually I disagree, but I love this one!
Looks like Molly and I have a lot of work to do this summer.
4. I had some more sock monkeys orders last week:
I love etsy but have done many more custom orders than online.
Sometimes I think word of mouth is the way to go.
5. Two weekends ago this is what our Friday night looked like and it was the best thing ever.
I look forward to many more evenings just like it.
I have three days left of school and am SO ready for summer!