. . . for Lauren and Lauren: You gotta start somewhere

October 19, 2011

You gotta start somewhere



Multiple observations were made as I tried to do my first outfit post:
1. I feel kind of ridiculous taking pictures of myself.
2. I failed at taking a decent timed photo - hence the mirror shot. I think we have a tripod that I should fit and try to utilize.
3. I feel slightly embarrassed posting pictures of just me and am thankful that as of right now only my sister and sister - in - law (Lauren and Lauren) will be reading this.
4. I'd be happy and comfortable in a maxi dress everyday.

3 comments:

Lauren said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

1. I love that you created a fashion blog.
2. I'm so excited that you named it after Lauren and I.
3. You are a fashionista.
4. You are a babe.

Brittney - The Luycx's said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I felt exactly the same way when I took the first one for my blog, and I still don't post them because I feel awkward....but, you & your clothes are adorable, so you shouldn't feel silly at all. :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I just started my blog and I did it just so I would get dressed everyday, So I know exactly how you feel about it being awkward posting pictures of yourself...Im assuming after several months it gets better. Anyhow Im a new follower :)
-barbie @ Style of a Mrs.