dress: old navy boots: dsw
1. Comfy outfit. Sweater, leggings, boots. Clearly a good choice for Thanksgiving meals.
2. Cutest little Thanksgiving guest. Last year was really fun, as it was our first Thanksgiving as a family of three. But this year was even more fun, as Addilyn is so much more aware of things, gets excited and I'm sure it will keep getting better and better!
3. Turkey Trot. I've always wanted to do a race on Thanksgiving and was so excited when my sister said she'd do it with me. It was freezing cold and after we picked up our packet, we went back to the car until the start of the race. We joked how we should just go out to breakfast instead. I'm really glad we didn't! It really was the highlight of my day and so fun to do together. I'm pretty sure we'll do it again next year.
4. Fun with nieces and nephews. I LOVE this week because it means lots of time with my family. I hadn't seen my sister's kids since the summer and I couldn't love them more. They are adorable, so fun and I love that Addilyn can say their names and loves playing with them.
5. Horse riding. This was probably the highlight of Addilyn's day. My dad takes her out to see his horses all the time, but this was her first time really "riding" the horse. This picture is my new favorite.
And it wouldn't be a holiday post without a flashback to last year. Never ceases to amaze me how much and how fast she is growing!