. . . for Lauren and Lauren: happy thanksgiving

November 25, 2014

happy thanksgiving


I often take for granted all the blessings in our life and we are undeserving of all of them.  But God is so good and we have countless things to be thankful for this year.  For Chris' success in his job, the blessing to be able to stay home with Addilyn, family that lives close by, a happy marriage, a house we love, and our sweet Addi Jane.  

I am loving time with family this week, as my sister and her family, and my grandma are in for the week.  I plan on soaking up all of it.  Our Thanksgiving day, meals together, cutting down our tree, decorating for Christmas and spending time together.  

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 



Image Map


10 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Katie, from myself and my family here in Australia xx

Marci Smith said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Happy Thanksgiving! What a beautiful thankful list. :)

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Soak it all up! We all have so much to be thankful for, don't we? Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Happy Thanksgiving ! XOXOX

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Happy Thanksgiving ! XOXOX

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Happy Thanksgiving, Katie!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your holiday!

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving with your family!

-Sharon

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! By your pictures it seems to be!

And yes God is good!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is getting so big! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!