. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Muddy dogs, Kindergarten and a wedding dress

March 12, 2018

Muddy dogs, Kindergarten and a wedding dress

top: c/o shein    jeans: american eagle   shoes: target (last year)

The forever wait of Spring has to be getting closer right?  I love that it's lighter our in the evening, and even though cold we've had some good days of sunshine lately.  I can't wait for real Spring weather!  And excuse the blinding white arms, but I love this top and can't wait to wear it without a sweater.  (Plus it's only $11!)


But with Spring comes a muddy yard and a muddy puppy.  It's a good thing she is so cute.  


The other week we registered Addilyn for kindergarten.  I can't believe she will start real school next year.  I know she will do just great but I feel all sorts of emotions about it and am a little nervous!


Last weekend we had my niece's birthday party and she wanted everyone to dress up in a costume. I may have jokingly mentioned my wedding dress and then Annie asked me to wear it, so I did. I haven't taken it out of the dress bag in almost 13 years!  Crazy to think the last time I wore it I was practically a child and now look at our family.  Batman and monkey are the best addition! 

Chris and I are going on an actual trip without kids next weekend! I can't even believe it.  I am both super excited and a little nervous to leave the kids for four days.  Give me some good book recommendations?  I have lots of non-fiction books I'm reading and that are on my list, but I'd like to bring a fiction book with, so give me some of your good ones! 



Image Map

2 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have not worn my wedding dress in a bit over 19 yrs.
I do not know if it would fit me.
I work out and exercise but life experiences happen.
Pretty dress.
Darling family picture.

Foxy's Domestic Side said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wow, the fact that you can still wear your wedding dress?! Amazing! I don't think mine would fit, only because a friend used it too and had it altered smaller. :) Kinder? What? Where did the time go?!