. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Grandma status

September 11, 2018

Grandma status

 top: c/o shein    shoes: payless   jeans: american eagle 

This weekend I got to go to a Johnnyswim and Needtobreathe concert in Chicago.  A big group of friends were going and my sister and brother in law had tickets, but he couldn't go so I went in his place.  I was pretty certain that concerts weren't my thing and I was proven correct.  I should be embarrassed to admit this, but during the concert at one point I thought "I can't believe people pay a lot of money to do things like this?"  It was outside and SOOO incredibly windy and cold, super loud, tons of people and far away so I didn't get home till one.  I'm just going to go ahead and wave my grandma flag and never do that again.  Give me a concert where it's all acoustic, inside, small and I'm home by ten.  Those probably don't exist. 


Speaking of grandmas, these shoes are kind of grandpa like and I love them.  I found that for $10 at Payless and they are super comfy and I think I will be wearing them all Fall.  This sweater is super cozy and my favorite color to wear and is $18.  Minus that insane Chicago wind while sitting in high bleachers late I night, I excitedly accepted the Fall weather this weekend and am so happy about this season! 




3 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It was cool this weekend and Northerly Island is downright cold when the wind gets going.
Perhaps Ravinia--it is a bit closer.

I say in regards to shoes --comfort is key.

CC said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My favorite concert I've ever been to (and after working in youth ministry for 17 years I've been to tons) was a Michael W. Smith one several years ago. We all sat down and it was calm and mellow and he just chatted to us and it was almost lake hanging out in his living room with him playing his music. It was perfect.

BroddyAdams said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Exceptional work!
newborn baby clothes