. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Grandpa cardigan

November 13, 2018

Grandpa cardigan

sweater: c/o shein    jeans: american eagle   tee: old navy

We got our first snow this weekend and the kids and I were pretty excited.  I will fully welcome snow now through Christmas.  I feel like now that it's really cold out, it may as well be pretty, right? Everything looks so bare, now we just need some snow that sticks!  Freezing temperatures also mean cozy clothes, like this cardigan.  You better believe the second I got home I changed into leggings instead, which this sweater is long enough I should have just started with them in the first place. 


 (You can use code katiejvale20 for 20% off your order at Shein!) 



Image Map

1 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love love longer cardigans.
Cute look on you.