. . . for Lauren and Lauren: The cutest $8 sweatshirt and my favorite new leggings

February 21, 2019

The cutest $8 sweatshirt and my favorite new leggings

sweatshirt: c/o shein  leggings: aerie

This sweatshirt is probably my favorite item I've received from shein.  Plus it is only $8 and you can get 15% off if you use code Q1forlauren15.  It is really comfy, thinner so perfect for Spring or Summer too, and long enough to wear with leggings. 

Also I am in love with these leggings.  They are from Aerie (here) they are the softest, most comfortable pair I own.  And I own an embarrassing amount of leggings. I got one pair when they were on sale for $23, and just ordered another one because if you purchase using the app you get 25% off, making them only $20. I wear them to work out, or just to wear with tops like this.  They are the best!


Happy almost Friday!

Image Map

1 comments:

Groomy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That looks nice. I also purchased beautiful tank tops and Workout Leggings that are having combined blocks of pink and black shades. This entire gear is very soft for my sensitive skin and it looks really fashionable. Just so glad that was able to get this gear at very low price.