. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Vacation ready

April 5, 2019

Vacation ready


dress: c/o shein
Chris and I get to go to Vegas next weekend and I am SO excited! I got to join him last year for one of his work trips, extended into a little vacation for us and it was so much fun. I feel like it came up fast and I can't believe it's already April and we're so close to getting a mini vacation.  I'm hoping for lots of sunshine, yummy meals and uninterrupted time together.  I just got this dress and it is a perfect vacation dress, and all summer long dress.  It is so soft and comfy, has pockets and is only $19. It also comes in a ton of other colors and now I want another one!

I am short so I'd either have to wear some kind of heals, or just tie it at the bottom, which I think looks cute.  I also should get out my summer bins because I clearly need a pair of flat sandals to wear with it! No wonder it has so many good reviews - I love it!


I have never ordered a swimsuit from Shein, but decided I should give it a try and see if I could get one to take on our trip.  I LOVE it.  I just made sure to check out the reviews (and even if it didn't work out, $14 isn't too much to lose!) and picked this pretty floral one piece.

swimsuit: c/o shein

But thankfully I love it.  It has removable straps (which I would never take off, because the off the shoulder part is not tight enough to hold anything up!), and pretty good butt coverage in the back. And it feels comfortable and I feel like will be a good suit to wear this summer with the kids. 

I can not wait for our trip.  Vegas here we come!

Image Map

1 comments:

coralgrace738♡ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I read tһis piece of writing completely ⅽoncerning tһe
difference of latest and ⲣreνious technologies, it’s amazing article.
메이저사이트
경마사이트