. . . for Lauren and Lauren: one last summer dress

August 31, 2019

one last summer dress

dress: c/o shein

We've had some amazing weather this last week or so and it's making me very excited for Fall.  There's one more day in the forecast that is in the 80s, but the rest are 70s.  Given that could change at any time, I did run the chicago marathon in October and it was 95 degrees so who knows! But I'm hoping they're right and we keep getting this cool weather.  So maybe here's one last summer look?This dress is super cute, baggy just how I like it and only $16. (Use code Q3forlauren for 15% off your order.)  What is the weather like by you? Are you ready for Fall???
Image Map

2 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Darling dress.
I like the Fall weather around here.

CuteClothsForTeens said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

After looking at a few of the articles on your website, I seriously appreciate your technique. of blogging.
I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
Take a look at my website too and tell me your opinion.
With Cute Clothes For Teens You can get amaizing discount and deals Preppy Dresses