. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Tie dye and crop tops

February 17, 2020

Tie dye and crop tops

striped sweater: c/o shein     orange and cream sweater: c/o shein

Both these two sweaters are perfect for when the weather starts getting a little warmer, or you're just sick of all your thick winter sweaters.  The second one is on sale for $12 and I love the orange color.  

purse: c/o shein  

I've needed a new purse for awhile and love this one.  It's big enough to fit all the junk you have to carry around, has lots of little pockets and zippers at the top.  Plus it's only $20, and you can carry it by the handles or over your shoulder. 

pink shirt: c/o shein

I love these ruffles sleeves!  It's such a cute top and comes in a few other colors too.  

cropped hoodie: c/o shein

This top is $12 and had 10,000 good reviews so I figured I'd try it.  I'm supportive of the cropped tops if they are worn with the highest leggings or pants you own.  And this one is perfect to wear to the gym with my leggings that almost come up to my boobs.  Just how I like them. 

tie dye sweatshirt: c/o shein

First cropped sweatshirts and now tie dye.  And I'm jumping right on the 80s bandwagon. This one is $14 and may be a little bright for winter, but I'm hoping it'll up my spirits since we haven't seen the sun in a million days.    

Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your order at shein!
Image Map

0 comments: