. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Summer Fun Sale

May 25, 2020

Summer Fun Sale

 lounge  set: c/o shein

It's been so hot here the last two days and I am not complaining.  Two weeks ago we had snow flurries and now it's 86.  Illinois weather is nuts!  I pulled out all my summer clothes, and got a new order in from Shein in perfect time!  

Now that we're home so much I love lounge wear even more than before if that's possible.  Even better when it's matching.  This set is super cute and comfortable.  (And $24 for both.) 

 dress: c/o shein

I own quite a bit of leopard printed things and think this dress is perfect.  It's $14 and lightweight.  It's definitely on the thinner side so could be perfect for a beach coverup.  Or with cute sandals or sneakers. 

 jumpsuit: c/o shein

This is called a jogger jumpsuit.  Two of my favorite things.  Slightly on the unflattering side, but I do not care one bit.  And it has pockets.  Is cuffed at the bottom, which is great for my shorter legs.  I've already worn this a few times since I've gotten it.  $15 and you'll want to wear it all the time. 

swimsuit: c/o shein

I've seen a lot of people post about this swimsuit and figured I'd try it out! I love, love the colors of it and the front.  I think my butt may be a little too big for most of the shein swimsuits I've tried. But this one has more coverage than other's I've tried.  And for $13 is worth it!

Use code SUM353 for 15% off your order!  Happy summer!!

Image Map

0 comments: