. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Best order yet

July 12, 2020

Best order yet

 dress: c/o shein

I've probably said this before but this may be my favorite order from shein.  I love every thing I picked out, starting with this dress.  It has pockets, tie waste, really soft, and a good length.  It's $18 and comes in black and a darker grey too. 

 dress: c/o shein

You may as well be wearing pajamas.  Except harder to go the bathroom run.  Worth it.  $15, and a great light weight jumpsuit for summer!

 dress: c/o shein

This dress is so cute! I love the color.  Ignore the wrinkles, I had zero desire to get out my iron and am hoping if I put it in the drier it will work.  Right?  I love it with tennis shoes, or for a beach cover up.  And only $14!

 dress: c/o shein

This material feels almost like a dry fit material, which is nice for the summer.  It's super soft and the perfect length.  And only $17!

 dress c/o shein

This dress in only $13!  It feels like a t-shirt and is so comfortable. Bonus you can wear a regular bra with it too. It also comes in five other colors. 

 jumpsuit: c/o shein

Super comfy jumpsuit. It has little ties at the top so you can adjust the straps, and a really cute v in the back, plus it comes in a bunch of colors.  I think it'd look adorable with a t-shirt under it for cooler weather too. 

 pants: c/o shein

I am in love with these pants.  And can't wait to wear them in the Fall too.  They have an elastic waste, and I LOVE the color.  I ordered a medium because usually their bottoms run small, but which I would've gotten a small because they are a little loose.  I want to wear them all the time!

 leggings: c/o shein

I've never ordered leggings from Shein before, but seeing as that is mostly what I wear I figured I'd give it a try.  And I'm impressed!  Each thing I ordered is comfortable, fits well and I'm excited to work out in them.  These pants are my favorite, and they are only $13! 

 top and bottoms: c/o shein

The print of these are so fun!  The fabric on this is a little on the thinner side, so not sure I'd wear them to the gym - I need to do some better squat testing ;)  But I am in love with the top and will definitely wear it!

workout set: c/o shein

I love both the bra and leggings.  The straps on the bra are adjustable which I need, and both the bottoms and top fit great, and together are only $20! Lots of other color options too. 

Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off anything you order from Shein! Somehow I've convinced myself I need more leggings and more swimsuits from there.  Happy shopping!
Image Map

0 comments: