. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Homeschool Room

October 18, 2020

Homeschool Room


I am sure like everybody with school aged kids, this is not how I thought this school year would go.  Since last March, Addi has been home doing e-learning.  After the first few weeks of school, we made the decision to do half day e-learning, half day homeschooling.  So she does math and social studies/science with her class online and then I do homeschool with her for the rest of her subjects. It still is not what I wish this year looked like but I think it is the best choice we could make with the situation.  I'm thankful for our playroom space so we were able to make a designated "school" space.  (Even though at least half of it occurs on the floor!)  


When I was redecorating and rearranging things before school started, I wanted a world map to hang over the piano and looked at Hobby Lobby, Target, Amazon, Goodwill and didn't find one I liked that wasn't insanely expensive.  I was so excited when PHOTOWALL reached out to me about reviewing one of their products, because I found this beautiful map that works perfect for our playspace/homeschool area.  There are so many beautiful prints to pick from, it was so hard for me to choose.  You can have any print put on a canvas, framed or put on a hanger like I chose.  I love how it turned out!

It also came at the perfect time because last week we learned about different kinds of maps and the kids had fun finding the countries on the map and trying to figure out what the cute little pictures stood for in each area.  


PHOTOWALL also has some of the prettiest wallpaper and wall murals.  I was so close to picking something like this print, but was a little nervous to commit.  Now I keep thinking about I need it for either Addi's room or my new she shed space!  There are some gorgeous prints that would look amazing! And the wallpaper print is completely customizable to the exact size you need for your space.

PHOTOWALL gave me a coupon to share too! You can use code forlaurenandlauren25 for 25% off your purchase.  Happy shopping and decorating!! 







0 comments: