. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Thank you Amazon

December 27, 2020

Thank you Amazon


I am sure I am not alone in that I can't count the amount of things I've ordered from Amazon the last many months.  I'm so thankful it's easy to buy pretty much anything, and now clothes are right up there on the list! I was sent these items to review, and love each of them. This pullover is probably my favorite of all of them.  It's thin enough that you won't get hot wearing it inside, like some of my other sherpa like pullovers and I love the color.   They have a lot of other colors too.  I love the gold and the cream one!


This sweater is SO soft.  I feel like it can be dressed up or down.  Also it's long enough that I think it would look great in faux leather leggings (or any leggings) and knee high boots.  But I also love it just like this!


I love this sweater.  I didn't get it until the day before Christmas Eve and wish I would've gotten it sooner so I could've worn it more in December.  It's so cute!


This set is super soft.  The waist band is pretty wide, but has a string so fits better than I thought when I tried it on.  I'm in a size medium, which is true to size for bottoms for me.  The top is oversized and could be worn with leggings.  I love the color and material.  


This cardigan is great because it's lighter weight, so could be worn for a very long part of the year, and it has pockets which makes it even better.  I love the grey but it also comes in a ton of other colors. You can never have too many cardigans right?? 

What's the best thing you've ordered from Amazon lately? 


0 comments: