. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Dear Lauren in Law,

February 14, 2012

Dear Lauren in Law,

Dear Lauren in Law, 

1. Remember this $4 blazer I got a few weeks ago?  I love it! 

Blazer: Rue 21    Dress: Francesca's  Boots: Steve & Barry's (many years ago) 


2. On Monday I made this dinner and I think you need to make it one of the first wifely meals that you make. 
 It was so easy and delicious!

Bubble up Pizza dish

(Sorry for the poor photo - it was taken after we started eating, and using my phone)

Take two cans of refridgerated biscuits and cut into small pieces (about 4 per roll).  
Put in a mixing bowl.  
Add a can of pizza sauce, 2 cups mozzeralla and cut up pepperoni.  
Grease a 9 x 13 pan and pour everything in. 
Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes. 
Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes or until dough is cooked through. 
(I made the mistake of taking it out too early and had to put it back in after dishing it up - oops!) 

Of course Chris said this was his favorite meal ever. 
You definitely need to make it for Jacob - just don't let him see how easy it is!
recipe adapted from here

3.  I would like to have these for your bachelorette party: 
Tushie Cookies? Yes, please. 


4. Speaking of bachelorette parties, your wedding is three months away from last Sunday. 
I can't believe it is coming so fast.  
You will make such a beautiful bride!  
I CAN NOT WAIT!

I love you Lauren!
Love,
Blogs I love linking up with:

24 comments:

Kerrie Williams said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

haha we had a heart decorating contest at my sister's shower and I was the only one to turn the heart upside down and make panties. I won. haha

Real Life Dress Up said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I loveeeee your blazer! And for $4?! They practically paid you to carry it out of the store!

Mindie Hilton said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute outfit and cookies. I am going to make my hubby a cake that looks like the cookies for his birthday coming up.

... said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love decorating cookies! :) That dress is so adorable on you!

Melaina25 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Super cute! I love the boots :)

Lauren Shaw said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I can't wait for the wedding either! Our brother is a lucky man!

Annie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love love love your outfit! That dress is SO cute and the gray looks great!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

rebekah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute dress!

Preethi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh, how I love the print of that dress. You look adorable, as always!

preethi
lace, etc.

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That blazer was such a steal for $4! My hubby would looove that Pizza Dish too!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Laura Burtis said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That's so awesome that you got that blazer for $4! SO cute!! And that bubble up pizza looks DELISH! Definitely going to have to try it!

Janssen said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the neckline of that dress. Really makes it a little special!

Lisa @ MMT said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Great outfit girl! The red dress is cute and $4 blazer? Amazing deal!

samecookiesdifferent said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

the meal an the cookies looks so yumyum
X the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What sweet letter! That dress is darling and those cookies are hilarious. I would die if they made me those. Great blog :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That blazer is a steal, like it too. And you look gorgeous on that outfit. ^_^

WILW

My-cliffnotes said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I want those cookies everyday!

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Michelle Schraudner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that striped dress! You look great! :)

Shannon Olson said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love your dress, so cute! Those cookies are really funny too =)

Brittany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that blazer! And for 4 dollars?! You got a steal!

memory said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that dress... perfect for Valentine's! And the booooots!

Happy late heard day, friend :)

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

memory said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

* heart day * (oh the glories of typos, hehe)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Just love your outfit!! Can't believe you got the blazer for $4!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Lauren said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love, Love, Love, everything about this post!! I will definitely have to make that dish and I'm glad it's easy because I can't cook anything, and I am so for tushie cookies!! I'm pro anything!! I cannot wait! I love you!