dress and bracelet: c/o swaychic shoes: dsw
There are so many things that I love about this dress:
1. I can wear three trends at one time: pleats, mint and color blocking.
I feel like pleats can be hard to wear but when they come attached as part of a dress there is no deciding how to wear them. And I've been wanting something mint colored forever.
2. It came in the mail really fast so I didn't have to wait long to wear it.
3. It is unbelievable comfortable and matches my new bracelet.
4. I think that it can be dressy enough for a wedding (and I plan on wearing it to one in the next few weeks) but casual enough to wear to work.
5. I'm pretty excited to wear it with boots in the Fall.
(Which by the looks of the leaves on the ground you may think it is almost that time.
But they are sadly just from the dying trees in our yard.)
Things I love about these shoes:
They were only $5 and make my short legs look longer.
Things I hate about these shoes:
They are incredibly uncomfortable and I doubt I'll ever be able to wear them for more than 15 minutes.
At least I know I'll get a lot of use out of this dress!
I am also in love with this, this and this.
You should check them out.