I started with the title of FIVE for this post in hopes of linking up to High Five for Friday buteverything was far to interesting and important to take out two so seven it is. (Please humor me as I know that none of them are all too exciting.)
tank top: old navy skirt: tjmaxx
1. We've had some pretty crazy rainy and stormy weather which means inside pictures. And I believe I've been wearing this skirt at least three times a week. To make me feel better please feel free to tell me that there is something you wear multiple times a week too.
2. While I am in no place to be buying swimsuits or cover-ups with this almost 9 month belly, I'm still a bit addicted to window shopping for maternity wear, and can't help but look at cute plus size ones like I found on this site.
3. With our baby coming sometime in July I know that blogging will be a little harder at the beginning and want to be prepared and still work with sponsors. Which is why if you sign up to sponsor in July you get to stay for August for free! That means that two months for a large ad space is only $15! Check out details here and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Chris and I went to a wedding last week and clearly enjoyed the photobooth. I also have to say that I stayed out to 11:00 both Friday night and Saturday night. I shouldn't admit how proud of myself I was, but it is true.
5. If you're looking for a blog to check out you need to check out Chelsea. This week she shared about the perfect summer shorts which I wish I could own and wear, and showed a super cute and easy DIY project making a glitter travel mug.
6. Friday night we are having a Minute to Win it party at our house with our friends. I'm super excited to play games and eat lots of food! I am making this delicious and easy dip.
And it is still considered skinny if you eat a large amount of it like I usually do?
7. I am still in denial that GFC is going away in a few days, but I did transfer all my blogs to bloglovin' and am ready if it really does happen. If you currently follow through GFC make sure you find another way! Bloglovin, facebook, twitter, or follow by email on the right.