. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Printed Top

June 28, 2015

Printed Top

top: c/o sheinside   jeans: old navy  shoes: famous footwear

It's funny how fast wearing jeans feels foreign.  The weather this summer has been pretty crappy with lots of rain, but still hot.  So I fully appreciate a rare evening where it's cool enough to wear jeans. But even more rare, because the chances of me doing anything in the evening that requires putting on real clothes are slim.  I love this top because it's light weight and soft, so perfect for cooler summer days.  Which does not seem to happen in Florida.  Hello hot hot hot!  We just got back today and had such a great time, although as always on vacations I am happy to be home.  I just have to sort through about 400 pictures I took and am excited to share.   

Hope you all have a good start to your week!

2 comments:

bobby said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

lovely blog!!

Erin LFF said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Super cute oufit! That top is really pretty and I'm loving those shoes too ;)