1. I love this top and the criss cross in the front. Plus it was only $10! Don't mind the wrinkles. I don't even know if I've seen our iron since we moved six months ago.
2. I got these shoes at Target a few weeks ago for under $7. I thought they were kind of old manish, but now love them and want to wear them everyday.
3. Isaac has been sick this last week, has three teeth about to come through, is about to walk and is talking a bunch more. Sleep has been rough this week and I am so tired. We went to the doctor just to hear virus and teething. Wish I would've spent my $20 on something else.
4. Chris brought home a balloon, huge cookie and flowers for Addilyn on Valentine's Day and she was so excited and it was so sweet. Way to go Chris!
5. It is supposed to be 60 degrees this weekend and I am so happy about. I know we are probably far from actual spring weather, but I am so ready to be able to be outside.