. . . for Lauren and Lauren: High 5 for Friday

November 17, 2017

High 5 for Friday

 top: c/o shein   jeans: jcpenney  shoes: dsw

ONE.  I just got this top and it's only $14 and really cute.  I'm a big supporter of comfy clothes that can be worn with jeans or yoga pants and feel like an acceptable outfit!


TWO.  I'll say it over and over again that I couldn't be more thankful for cousins that live close by. Saturday we met my sister, her kids and mom for ice cream.  It's just so nice we can meet up for an hour last minute and that our kids love each other so much.  It makes my heart so happy.


THREE.  I can't get over how old Isaac looks lately.  Still this tiny little body, but this big boy haircut and face.  He's talking so much, definitely has plenty of opinions and couldn't be more snuggly or sweet. He will be two in just three months! I cannot believe it! 


FOUR.  This last week has been a really good week.  I guess after days with Chris gone, getting my tooth pulled and being up a few days before five with Isaac, it doesn't take much right? But really I am just thankful for a really good week! 

FIVE.  I've already put up most of our Christmas decorations and I couldn't feel better about it.  It makes me happy and I can't wait to get our tree next Friday.  Bring on the holiday cheer! 

  
Image Map

0 comments: