. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Cute or Convict?

July 12, 2018

Cute or Convict?

jumpsuit: c/o shein   shoes: target 

It's always a little risky to order something from shein that doesn't have any reviews, but I thought I would take a chance on this jumpsuit, because they are all I want to wear.  And while I do like it, I can't decide if it's approaching a costume for a convict?  It is so comfortable and I love the color and the stripes.  And it has pockets, which is always a win. 

I am doing much more of wearing what makes me happy and what is comfortable, so I think this is probably a win for me!

I hope you have a great weekend! We will be busy celebrating our FIVE year old.  I can not believe she is going to be five.  Time goes so quickly!





Image Map

2 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am of the theory that if it is comfortable and you like it then go with it. Life is too short to be uncomfortable.
Enjoy the purchase and have fun.

Laura (theeverydayjoys.net) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You look great! You're making me want to chop my hair, too. :)