. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Am I more of an adult now?

August 6, 2018

Am I more of an adult now?

 pajamas: c/o shein

This is the first time I've owned an actual pajama set since probably eighth grade.  I can actually picture a Mickey Mouse long underwear kind of pajama set I loved and wore.  That matched my Mickey Mouse themed bedroom.  (I'm not embarrassed at all.  Maybe a little.)  Have I reached a higher level of adulting now that I do? 

Any guesses how many days I'll still chose an old t-shirt and boxer pajama shorts?  Actually I do think I will wear these to bed, because they are super silky and not in a staticy way, and really comfortable.  And certainly cuter to wear around the house then my alternative.   Plus they are $23. (Find them here!)  I will say I feel kind of fancy in them and they make me happy. ; ) 

Do you wear real pajamas to bed? Or your favorite old and worn comfy clothes?



Image Map

1 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I need these PJs in my life and you are looking so fit!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes