. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Forever Cold

January 22, 2019

Forever Cold

 poncho:c/o shein   tee: nordstrom   pants: american eagle

This morning it was 0 degrees when I woke up in the morning.  This is the part of winter that I dread and want over.  And it feels like it will last forever.  It didn't help that Isaac hasn't napped three out of the last six days and I legitimately will go into a period of mourning when his naps are officially over.  But at least I have this cute poncho to wear if I decide to change out of my leggings and huge sweatshirt and slippers.  (Use code Q1forlauren15 for 15% off your order at shein.)

What makes you happy when the weather by you sucks?  I need some mood boosters over here! ;)



Image Map

3 comments:

Jen V. said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

We are in a huge cold snap here in MN (that feels like it will never end!)...what makes me happy during these long days - coffee, a good book, cozy blankets, a new cozy item of clothing, organizing every single space in my home, the added minutes of daylight each day and finally, something to look forward to (a trip, weekend or even night away). Hang in there...spring is only 37 days away!!!!

KaKa said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I like such poncho or cardigans. Then I'm sure I will not be cold. A good choice for such colder days.
Regards, see https://ctnbee.com/en/printing-on-knitted-fabrics

Clipping Solutions said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates


Well, explanation. This time gathered a huge knowledge from this site. Want some more.Thanks
clipping path service