. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Post holiday funk

January 8, 2019

Post holiday funk

tank top: c/o shein   jeans: old navy  cardigan: old navy

I'm sure you can all relate to that post holiday funk?  No exciting traditions or holidays or family days off to look forward to.  Winter germs and cold weather.  I feel like January and February are the rougher months of the year.  I'm currently sitting and watching the new Bachelor, which definitely helps a little.  That's one of the shows I feel a tad to loyal to, because I don't know what it would take for me to not watch a season. Forever a bachelor/bachelorette fan! 

I just got this tank top and when it came in the mail it literally looked like it could fit Addilyn. Thank goodness for some serious stretch.  I think it would look so cute with a high waisted skirt in the summer. It definitely needs to be worn with high waisted jeans, which isn't a problem because I don't think I'll ever wear anything else.  (Use code Q1forlauren15 for 15% off your order at Shein.)

I couldn't find this cardigan online but I just got it from Old Navy and it was on clearance for under $20 and is so warm and cozy.  I love it! 

Image Map

0 comments: