. . . for Lauren and Lauren: six more days

May 26, 2019

six more days

 polka dot top: c/o shein   sandals: c/o shein


Six more school days left and we have a first grader in our house! I can't believe our first year of real school is over.  I'm excited for summer and want to really enjoy it, as next Fall we'll transition to full day school and even Isaac in preschool two days a week.  Now if only our weather would cooperate and give us some sunshine!

This top is only $6 and is super cute.  I got a medium and wish I would've gotten a small, as it's a little big in the chest area.  But I feel like with any bandeau or bralette, it'd be fine.  Or with a cardigan or blazer over it.  My sandals are only $12 and I love them!  My toes rarely look good, so guess it's a good time to share them.  ;)

Hope you had a great weekend and a good start to your week!

polka dot top: c/o shein   sandals: c/o shein
Image Map

0 comments: