. . . for Lauren and Lauren: SHEIN Cyber Monday

November 30, 2019

SHEIN Cyber Monday

 striped sweater: c/o shein

I think this is my favorite sweater I've ever ordered from shein.  I almost ordered one that looks exactly the same from American Eagle and am glad I didn't.  This one is $20, is the perfect length and is really comfortable. 
turtleneck tunic: c/o shein
Pockets, cozy, leggings length.  Enough said! 
red dress: c/o shein
This dress is really pretty.  I love it with a sweater over it and think I'll wear this for Christmas.  (Plus it's only $18!)

black dress: c/o shein
I picked this out thinking maybe I could wear it for Chris' work party.  I really like it but I definitely need a safety pin or something in the middle.  I love that it has adjustable straps, and it comes in a ton of colors and is only $20.  
polka dot top: c/o shein
This top also comes in a few colors and is only $11.  It's a little longer in the back, which I like and the sleeves are fun!
sweater dress: c/o shein
Another cute sweater dress for $20.  I love it with this scarf ($5 from Old Navy!) and matches the sleeves perfectly.  
Shein has a ton of great deals and you can use code BF191502 for 15% off anything you order!  Happy shopping!
Image Map

1 comments: