. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Slow down!

December 8, 2019

Slow down!

 sweater: c/o shein

I wore this sweater on Thanksgiving and it is one of my favorites.  It is soft and long enough for leggings and only $22.  Thanksgiving and the day after are my absolute favorite.  We had such a great few days with our family and I wish those days didn't go so fast!  

I can't believe it's only two weeks until Christmas.  I want these weeks to slow down!

Here's few other new looks from shein.  Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your order!

 sweater: c/o shein

This sweater is only $10!  It is a little itchy but if you wear a t-shirt under it, it felt better.  I love the colors of it.  

 camo tee: c/o shein

This top comes in a few other fun camo prints.  It's long enough to tie at the side, or to probably cover your butt for leggings.  (And is only $16) 

 coat: c/o shein

I kind of hate wearing coats because they're bulky and make me hot, but these are the kind of coats I can handle.  Shorter length and feels more like a big sweatshirt than a jacket.  This one had over 6,000 reviews so I figured it was a safe choice, and I love it!

(Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your order!)

Hope you have a great start to your week!
Image Map

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your littles are so cute and getting so big!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes