. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Agenda

December 10, 2011

Agenda


I recently got this sweater at Old Navy and really like it. I even got lots of compliments on it today. However the one thing I do not love about it, is that the material is extra itchy so it looks much more comfortable than it is.

Lots on the agenda for today:
1. finish my Christmas shopping
2. make a few more gifts
3. wrap presents
4. get my bangs cut
5. go grocery shopping (I don't even have milk or bread in my house right now)
6. pick up my house

Yikes! I better get started . . . . .

4 comments:

Lisa @ MMT said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are so cute! Love that sweater :)

Brittany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Looove that sweater! Disappointing that it's itchy though :(. Your newest follower here...loving your blog! Would be so grateful if you stopped by ours too (go get your milk and bread first though...that stuff's important).
funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

Lauren Shaw said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are adorable. And you look so put together on your "get things done" days...I find that very impressive, as about half-way through my list the yoga pants usually win out.

Katie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh Lauren - sorry I misled you. I actually wore this to school on Friday, clearly combining too days into one on my blog. At any point when I was home doing those things, guaranteed I was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt.