. . . for Lauren and Lauren: First Snow

December 2, 2011

First Snow



First night of December and the first snow! At this time of the year I get excited to see snow. Now in March I have a very different opinion. I couldn't be more happy that it is Friday today. Two more weeks and then Winter Break!

It's hard to see but I made my headband last night. I followed this tutorial and made it from jersey fabric. I'm excited to do more of them using old t-shirts.

My dog Molly was even excited about the snow and confused about me taking pictures!



Happy Friday!

3 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

haha I love that you love the snow now...but not so much in March...I feel the same way!!! The funny thing is we always seem to get massive amount of snow after Christmas!?

Lauren Shaw said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd love a closer view of your new headband :)

MacKensie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ahh I'm so jealous. I live in Florida, no snow for me. I am visiting from the Wiegands linky party! I hope you'll check out my blog as well!

xoxo

MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/