. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Random Facts

January 14, 2012

Random Facts

I've been tagged from digdeeperdesign to share some random facts about myself.  Here are the rules:


The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!




1. Chris and I have been dating since I was 14.  He is the only boyfriend I've ever had and the only boy I've ever held hands with or kissed.  


2. I've ran the Chicago marathon twice.  Average temperature for it is about 45 degrees.  Both years that I ran it, it was above 94.


3.  I've secretly wished that I could be one of the Fanta girls.  But I can't really sing.  (As if that is the only thing stopping me.) 


4.  I consider my family my greatest blessing in my life. 


5. One of my life goals is to be on the Price is Right. 

6.  I have always wanted to adopt a baby from another country.  I'm still hoping that some day that is something that God gives us the opportunity to do.  

7.  In high school I wore sweatpants or soccer shorts just about everyday.  My mom would ask me many times in the morning if I was really going to wear that to school.  I think I am making up for lost times with the clothes that I buy/wear now.  

8.  Growing up my family had horses.  My sister got a horse for her graduation present.  I asked for a miniature donkey instead.  His name is Norman.  


9.  I love reality tv.  My favorite reality show is Survivor.  I honestly I have never missed one of the episodes of it yet, which I probably should be embarrassed to admit but I feel kind of proud. 

10. My favorite actor is Ben Stiller.  I would marry him if I wasn't married to Chris.  


11.  I hate the word "reimburse" and the phrase "It's all relative."  


Here's the other 11 questions that I was given to answer:

1. What's your favorite food?  
If I had to pick one, I'd say sushi.   
2. Would you rather not be able to taste anything or not be able to hear anything?  
That's really hard.  Probably not be able to hear anything.  (Without a doubt I know Chris would say the other)
3. What's your favorite song? 
I don't really have one.  "You and me" by Lifehouse was in our wedding, so I always think of our wedding when I hear it. 
4. What did you wan to be when you were little? 
a teacher (which I am!)
5.  What's your favorite holiday and why? 
It's a toss up between Thanksgiving and Christmas because I love all the traditions my family has for both. 
6. Something you are looking forward to? 
I'm looking forward to having a baby someday (hopefully soon!)
7. How do you eat oreos
I'm not a huge oreo fan.  I'd rather eat something sweet.  But I'd like them with milk. 
8. How do most people spell your name? 
Katie.  It's pretty simple. 
9. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 
I have way too many of them.  But I hate it when people bite their nails or bite their teeth on their forks when they eat. 
10. Besides a house or car, what's the most expensive thing you've bought? 
Does college count?
11. What's your dream car? 
I don't really care too much about cars.  As long as it gets good gas mileage and isn't hideous, I'd drive it.  : ) 

The "rules" of this game were then to tag 11 more bloggers to share random facts and then answer questions about themselves.  I know I didn't make up 11 new questions - I like these ones so you can use them.  And I figured this post was long enough already!  

Here are some blogs I'll "tag": 




5 comments:

Elisha said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i LOVE #5 & 6 (:

Erin James said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

how cute :) precious that Chris is the only one you've dated, so sweet!

Sandy a la Mode said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

im totally a reality TV junkie!!

Anna said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm new to your blog so it's good I stumbled on this post first. It's so special that you and Chris were together for so long - it's just unreal reading about a true, stable love. My BF and I have been together for nearly 5 years now (since I was a junior in HS) - not quite as long but I can relate to how blessed you must feel.

P.S - Amen to the Price is Right!

MacKensie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yay! Thanks for tagging me! I love your fun facts, especially your mini donkey! How cute! :)