1. Yesterday my sister texted me and told me that someone left a comment on my post saying they liked my boobs. I searched my eight comments multiple times to find she was incorrect and what someone really liked was my boots. Needless to say, she made me laugh.
2. Now I normally choose leggings and a dress for my most comfortable outfit, but this one may beat it. Not as cute as a dress and leggings but perfect for a Friday.
3. I can't help but look forward to this Saturday morning because I plan on spending the morning sitting on my couch catching up on this week's shows, like Private Practice, the Biggest Loser and the Bachelor, while drinking coffee. I honestly can't think of another way I'd rather spend my Saturday morning and it can't come soon enough.
4. Today at school a teacher on my team was not here and I overheard another student say, "Did you know Ms. Wagner is getting married?" and they responded "Is that why she wasn't here today?"
5. This unbelievable delicious and easy bread:
All you need is:
a round loaf of bread (like sourdough)
half a cup of butter
chopped up green onions
a block of cheese (I used monterey jack)
1. Cut up your bread in slices going both directions (cut all the way until the bottom - not all the way through)
2. Cut up your cheese block into thin slices and stick it in as many cracks as you can.
3. Melt your butter and add in your green onions.
4. Pour over your bread loaf.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes while wrapped in foil. Unwrap and bake for another 10 minutes.
That's it! And you get this delicious cheesy bread!
I can't take credit for this recipe, but can't remember which blog I got if from as I found it pre-pinterest and just copied the recipe down. Here's a link I may have found it on.
Okay so I should've titled this post 6 things Friday, but that doesn't sound right.
6. This is how I felt on multiple accounts this week:
Can anyone relate?
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
Have a great weekend!