As I get farther into the school year, I'm becoming more and more grateful for weekends.
Here's to a big high five for Friday!
1. I know I just posted an outfit with these red pants, but here they are again.
They are just too comfortable to not wear often!
(And I'm well aware I should hem these pants.)
2. A student saw this picture on the bulletin board by my desk at school and asked me,
"Is that black and white because that's all they had back then?"
Yep. Back in May. When I was 100 years old.
3. I used to never be a fan of spending money on jewelry, but lately that is all I want!
First I got my mini bubble necklace, and last week I bought a tear drop statement necklace.
Next I want some kind of key necklace and I am loving this one.
4. I made these cookies this week and they were delicious.
5. I am beyond excited that new shows have started this week.
Parenthood tops the list as one of my favorites.
I'm also looking forward to Survivor, Parks and Recreation, and New Girl.
What show are you most excited about?