. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Twelve2

July 1, 2014

Twelve2

anchor headwrap
headband: twelve2

One of the things I've loved about blogging is getting to know other women, especially those that I really admire.  Dana, the owner of the etsy shop Twelve2, is one of those woman.  Not only is she talented, but has an amazing heart for the Lord and passion for serving him. 

Dana is the mom of two (with one on the way) and has gone on both international and domestic mission trips, but realized that missionaries are needed wherever you are, and tries to find opportunities to love others, engage with them, and serve however and wherever possible in her daily life. 

anchor baby skirt
skirt: here    tank top: here

I don't think that there are too many people in the world like Dana.  It's clear she has a servants heart and a love for others.   Any profits from her sales go to straight towards adoptions and missionaries around the world.  

I have no idea what our future holds, but since I was little I always wanted to adopt a baby and I pray that someday God allows that to happen.  I love sharing and supporting businesses with a passion for adoption.  And it's a bonus that her stuff is absolutely adorable.  I can't get over how cute Addilyn looks in her new outfit.  I can't wait for her to wear it more! 

Dana's shop name comes from the verse Romans 12:2.  "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." 


mommy and me headwraps
adult and kids anchor headband: here

"Twelve2 is an idea, not a company. The idea that we can not be of this world, that we don't conform to the patterns set before us in culture, but continually transform our minds. 

For now, that means donating all profits from the shop to adoptions and missionaries around the world. For the future, there could be so much more."

-Dana


Dana - thank you so much for Addilyn's adorable outfit and my cute headband.  It is refreshing and encouraging (and convicting) to read your story and learn about your passion for the Lord.  Thank you for serving others and sharing your heart with the world! 

Image Map


10 comments:

Anna Demko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a cute little outfit! I love it!

Happy Medley Blog

Carol Hines said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that idea. Such a generous heart. I want to buy from her!

Pretty Tiny Things said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Adorable !

Would you like to follow each other ?

Kisses,

Emily from PTT

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Addilyn always looks cute and this outfit is especially adorable. What a great store and cause!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Romans is my favorite book in the Bible, I just LOVE the meaning behind her shop name :) her stuff is SO cute and I'm dying over the matching headbands!!

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You guys are TOO cute in your matching headbands!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Erin LFF said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That outfit is absolutely adorable :) Adoption is close to my heart as well; my sister and her husband just adopted a little girl -my first niece!- last year and she's brought so much joy into our lives. I'd love to adopt one day too! Thanks for sharing her awesome shop :)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How cute are you girls in your matching head bands?? I hope you enjoy the holiday weekend friend!

Pamela said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh. Her outfit!!! SO CUTE!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love her shop!!! And A looks just adorable! :)