. . . for Lauren and Lauren: The time I thought I lost my eyebrow

March 21, 2017

The time I thought I lost my eyebrow

Image Map
This photo seemed appropriate for the story.  But I guarantee he looks much cuter in distress than I do. 

This story is embarrassing but also really funny.  Also proof that I'm tired and need some sleep.  

I got these new make up wipes from WalMart.  I usually use my trusty Target generic ones, but sadly hadn't been to Target for awhile.  I was cleaning my face and wiping off my mascara and eyeshadow and my eyes started burning some.  Specifically by my eyebrows.  I looked closer in the mirror at my eye and legitimately thought that the make up wipes had taken off part of my eyebrow.  That the burning was coming from my eyebrow being wiped off.

Apparently I had not inspected my eyebrows recently and didn't realize what little eyebrows I actually have and was convinced part of one was missing.  Like a sick to my stomach feeling that I now had one and a half eyebrows.  Normally I'd text my sister in a panic but half was too embarrassed that it may be true and half too embarrassed that I was losing my mind.  Thankfully I went to bed and woke up the next morning, realizing that's just apparently how my eyebrows look. Good news.  Bad news? I need some make up help and guess I need to draw some eyebrows on myself.


2 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am cracking up. This is hilarious. I'm glad you didn't lose it!

Pippa said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ha ha ha. This is hilarious. Perhaps you just need some lash boost - I works wonders on brows too!! pippascheele.myrandf.com and I can email you some pictures 😘