. . . for Lauren and Lauren: First Haircuts

April 18, 2017

First Haircuts


Last weekend both kids got their first haircuts!  I've cut Isaac's a few times but it was getting a little out of control and I have no idea what I'm doing so it was passed time to take him in.  Addi's hair was getting kind of straggly at the ends and she definitely could've used a trim!  


We went to this cute little salon that had a whole kids' section.  Isaac was not a fan of sitting in the little car, which I wasn't surprised.  He did pretty well on my lap, thanks to a sucker and watching videos on my phone.  I was nervous she wouldn't be able to do much but thankfully he did great!


You could tell Addi was a little nervous and had this cute nervous smile on most of the time.  Hers was really quick and she did great too!  I kind of miss Isaac's long hair, and think he's looks so much older with it cut!  But think he sure is adorable with his new do!  


Image Map

1 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute! Boys always look so much older when they get haircuts!!