. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Mama Addi Date

April 4, 2017

Mama Addi Date


Last week I took Addi on a mama daughter date and it was so fun.  I wish it was something we did more often and I really want to make it a point to fit it in more.  I spend so much time with her during the week that when I get a chance when Chris is home and I can go out, honestly I usually pick to go alone.  But I know how important it is to spend one on one time with her and it's so different when we do something just the two of us, then when we are home with Isaac too.  

One of my best friends and her son met us at chick-fil-a for dinner and ice cream and then we went to one of those paint your own pottery studios.  I've always wanted to go and Addi loves doing painting and projects, I knew she'd love it.  

Her little tongue was out the whole time.  She was so focused.  It was adorable. 

Thankfully she let me help her a little at the end, because the nose and eyes were hard to do! But the rest she did on her own and she did so well.  I was impressed! 


I used to think that babies would be my favorite stage and am slowly learning that is not true! The older she gets the more fun it is to do things with her, listen to her tell stories and say hilarious things, and spent time with her.   I look forward to lots more mama daughter date nights!


 

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is awesome! I LOVE having one on one time with my girl! You guys are too cute.