. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Whoa Walmart

December 3, 2017

Whoa Walmart

top: sam's club   jeans: jcpenney   boots: justfab

In the last year or so I've starting loving Walmart more and more.  The grocery pick up is what really won me over, but recently I've found some sweet deals on really cute clothes.  If you don't follow @whoawaitwalmart on instagram you really should! These two girls post awesome deals, cute clothes, home decor, and all kinds of things they find at Walmart and Sam's Club.  They posted about this top and I sent a picture to my mom, who has a Sam's club card, and she found it.  For only $7 too!  It's so comfy and I love the stripes and the sleeves.  

Have you found any good deals at Walmart lately?  

(And I'm totally in a Target dressing room.  They can have all my money first.)



Image Map

4 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That top is so cute! Sam's Club has some really cute stuff! I love @whoawaitwalmart!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These sleeves are so pretty!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I so hop eour stupid Canadian Walmart has that shirt!! And I LOVE those jeans!!!

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I LOVE that top!! And I was almost jealous that your Sams had a dressing room, but then I read a little closer. Maybe one day Sams will have a try on option. I've been loving the deals at Sams & Walmart lately.