. . . for Lauren and Lauren: O Christmas tree

December 5, 2017

O Christmas tree


My favorite day of the year.  The day after Thanksgiving when we go get our Christmas tree.  We do the same thing every year.  We go with my family in the morning and pick out our tree.  Eat delicious homemade donuts there.  And then that night we decorate my parents' tree, with the kids in matching pajamas and eat pizza.  The whole day makes me so happy.  Now with kids there are lots of chaotic moments and it's not nearly as relaxing as it used to be, but I love it even more, experiencing these traditions with our kids and family.  So here are a million pictures that I know I'll love even more as the years go by . . . . . 



Image Map

2 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute cute

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love seeing these photos every year! Such a fun day. I can't wait to dress my niece like my kids! :)