. . . for Lauren and Lauren: O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

December 6, 2016

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree


Every year the day after Thanksgiving we get our Christmas tree and it is my favorite day of the year. We go to the same place shortly after they open.  We pick out our tree, along with my parents', sister's and brother's, then eat homemade donuts and hot chocolate.  That night we go to my parent's house for pizza and to decorate their tree.  It is such a special day to me and I love that we are continuing the tradition with all of our kids now too.

This picture comes with so much volume!
Cheers!
Decorating our tree the next day
This site could not make me happier. Merry Christmas!



Image Map

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love this!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I absolutely adore family traditions like this...what a treasure! And those cutie pie Christmas jammies!!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aw I love these photos so much! You all look so happy!!