. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Curling wand

December 5, 2016

Curling wand


My ability to do hair is just about as good as my ability to do make-up, which is just about none.  I feel like I can curl my hair with a standard curling iron, but almost always it ends up in a pony tail. Party because I don't feel like I have time or reason to do my hair most days, but also because I don't know how to do it.  I haven't spent much time trying different products or ways to do my hair, so when I recently received the Sapphire 8 in 1 curling wand from Irresistible Me, I wasn't sure how it'd go.  It took me a few tries to figure it out, but now I am really liking it and am trying to step it up just a little in my hair routine.


The curling wand has 8 different attachments, so you can find which one works for what you want. I've only tried a few so far, but like looser waves/curls and found the second biggest one seems to work well.  I need to try the bubble one and the ones that are more narrow at the top.

The curling iron heats up SO fast, in under a minute, which makes it easier to use when you have time.  You also don't have to hold the curls very long, so again quicker.  Since it's a curling wand there is no clasp for your hair, so you have to hold the end of your hair with your hand (using a glove so you don't burn your fingers).  It felt a little awkward at first and I watched a few videos to see how to do it.  I'm sure the more I do it the better and faster I'll get.


I'm excited to try the other attachments and expand my hair styles from low pony tail and top knot. What are your favorite hair products?  What about favorite dry shampoos or hair spray? I could use both of those!


Image Map

3 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am the SAME!! I always have big hopes for myself to curl my hair and then I end up looking like Shirley Temple. You did a great job...loved the way it turned out!!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

T+You are beautiful! I love your hair. I love that this wand has so many attachments. I have a wand I use all the time but this one looks awesome.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your hair looks great! I wish mine looked nice all the time with minimal effort like yours does!

I have been on the hunt for a curling wand forever!