. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Take Two

December 21, 2016

Take Two



I wrote about trying out the Irresistible Me curling wand a few weeks ago and thought I'd give an update! I am getting better at using it and really do like how it curls my hair.  I feel like it gets the wavy more than curling look which I love.


I'm sure you don't really need a visual but here it is.  My hair is pretty straight, blow dried or not. I pull up the top half of my hair so I can curl the bottom.  I used the second biggest curling wand attachment, and just take chunks of hair, wrapping it around and holding it for 10 seconds.  Then I put the top half down and do the rest.  It takes about 10 minutes and I do think it holds pretty well.  It still takes me a little longer than my regular curling iron, but I think it'll get faster the more I do it.  I can not figure out how to get the back of my hair easily, curling iron or curling wand! 


I used it for my hair for Chris' work party and if it weren't for staticy hair I would've kept it down all night.  I'm excited to keep using it and to try out the other attachments.  

What are you favorite hair products?  Any tricks for crazy staticy hair?  Best dry shampoo?  I need some help! 


Image Map

2 comments:

Kelley Moyer said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My hair is long and straight as a board. It doesn't hold curl for very long. I've got a curling wand too, but it takes me way too long to get the slightest waves that only last a few minutes. Do you use any product to keep your curls/waves longer?

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Try using sulfate free shampoo. I used it last winter and it completely removed the static from living in a cold climate!