. . . for Lauren and Lauren: o christmas tree

December 11, 2018

o christmas tree


It's been far too long since I've posted pictures of just our family and a just for "fun."  I was looking back at my blog and at pictures from years past and realize that is my favorite thing about blogging, is that I have all these years of memories and pictures in one place.  I want to get back to doing that! I didn't even do a post about Addi's birthday this summer, which I want to do. Ya know, just six months late.  Oops.  Someday.  

Getting our Christmas tree is my favorite day of the year.  We always go the day after Thanksgiving. We go to the same place we've gone since I was little.  First thing in the morning.  We take a tractor out to cut down a tree, eat homemade donuts they make there and take our trees home.  That night we go back to my parents house and we all help them decorate their tree.  The kids all get matching pajamas and we eat pizza.  This day is full of so many traditions and makes my heart so happy.  


We waited until the next day to decorate our tree. We spent the day in pajamas and had a super low key day, which was perfect after a few busy ones with Thanksgiving.  I love that our kids are old enough to start actually decorating the tree, and not just attempting to eat ornaments.


And this is her new thing when we try to take pictures.  I think I'd rather have this one then when she rolls her eyes back in her head.  Five year olds. ;)



Image Map

0 comments: