. . . for Lauren and Lauren: RIP Camera

December 10, 2018

RIP Camera

 dress: c/o  shein

I used to wear dresses all the time.  Dresses like this with leggings or tights and boots in the Winter. I think I forgot how comfortable they are! I recently got this dress and I love it.  (I got a size small and in my opinion it runs a little big.)  It's only $14 and easy to dress up with tights and booties, or dress down a little with taller boots and leggings.  (You can use the code katiejvale20 for 20% off your order at shein.)

Also I attempted to take pictures outside with my tripod and timer and my camera fell over and smashed the glass on the lens.  RIP camera.  I rarely use it and can't decide if it's worth getting it fixed or just upgrading to a better phone camera.  Either way, mirror selfies it is for now.  


 I'm already sad thinking about Christmas being over because I absolutely love everything about it. Our Christmas tree being my favorite I think.  I usually set my alarm to get up before Isaac most mornings so I can have a little bit of time to read my Bible, journal, drink my coffee, sit in quiet. It is more motivating these mornings because I can sit by the tree and not even need to turn on the lights. It makes me so happy!


Hope you had a great start to your week!

Image Map

0 comments: