. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Teddy bear hug

December 13, 2018

Teddy bear hug

 sweatshirt: c/o shein   leggings: target  boots: target

This sweatshirt feels like what it would be like to be hugged by a huge teddy bear.  Without the claustrophobic part for me.  It is so stinkin soft.  I got a small and it is still really big.  It's pretty warm, which is perfect because I hate wearing coats so I'm counting this as one.  

My sister and I bought these boots from Target on Thanksgiving when we were sitting in my car waiting for the Turkey trot to start.  Kind of an impulse buy as I forget that I even ordered them when they came in the mail.  Oops.  But they were only $15 and I love them, so I don't regret it on bit.  


Happy almost weekend!  We had a sick kid with the stomach flu yesterday and I am praying hard that no one else gets it.  We have Chris' work party this weekend, which equals a night away for us and I would be so disappointed to miss it!

(Use code katiejvale20 for 20% off anything you order from shein!) 

Image Map

0 comments: