. . . for Lauren and Lauren: All the prints

October 9, 2019

All the prints

floral jacket: c/o shein   jeans: universal threads - target   tank top: american eagle
leopard tee: c/o shein   jeans: old navy (clearance $10!)

Just in case you're concerned about the smell of my house, it is just about back to normal.  Thank goodness.  I was close to banging some holes in the wall and getting whatever is in there out.  Let's hope the colder weather keeps those mice away!

I feel like everyone talks about the weather, and here I am with nothing brand new.  But this Fall weather is making me so happy.  We've had windows open during the day, sweatshirts in the morning and sunshine.  I'm trying to savor it and appreciate it as long as it lasts!  We have corn maze plans this weekend, the pumpkin patch the next weekend, and hopefully a few other fun Fall things! 

Happy almost weekend!

(Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your shein order!  Loving this leopard long sleeve tee that's only $14, and this cute floral jacket!) 
Image Map

0 comments: