. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Booties?

October 29, 2019

Booties?

Image Map


sweater: c/o shein   boots: c/o shein

The other day I told Addi that her booties would be good with what she was wearing and she started cracking up and thought that I made up that they were called booties.  I mean I don't blame them, it does sound a little ridiculous.  Either way I love these booties.  I have far too many pairs, but none that were black so these just made sense to buy, right?  

And I'm not so sure how much I'll wear these fake "leather" leggings, but I've wanted a pair for awhile and they were under $10 at Target, so worth a shot!  And I think they're perfect with this sweater.  It's the perfect length and would look cute with jeans too.  It comes in a ton of colors and is $21, but you can use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your order.



0 comments: